In order to maintain a clean and safe play space, please see below guidelines:
- NO SHOES OR BARE FEET, socks are required by all. You can purchase a pair for $2.00. Protect those happy feet!
- STROLLERS are not allowed on the carpet, but they can be parked in our entryway, space permitting.
- COATS, LARGE BAGS, AND SHOES can be stored in our entryway, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- OUTSIDE SNACKS AND DRINKS are allowed, ask a Play Leader for our designated snack area.
- NO NUTS/NUT SNACKS are allowed. Though we try to keep our space nut free, we cannot guarantee this for our guests with allergies.
- SICK/CONTAGIOUS CHILDREN should avoid the play space, get well soon!
- PARENTS are to supervise their child at all times.
- NO CLIMBING up the slides, on top of the tube slide, our wood structure is built strong, watch your head!
- SLIDES are designed to accommodate early walkers to the left and gradually increase for stronger walkers to the right.
- NO ROUGHHOUSING or any inappropriate behavior.
- TODDLER ACTIVITY MATERIALS should stay within the area and should not travel to the baby soft play area.
- GEARED TOWARDS ages 6 and under, we welcome older siblings who will find our interactive floor most entertaining!
For your convenience and to save time, please review, sign, and print the Waiver below and bring with you during your first visit!